Friday, September 21, 2007

Post Memory Trends

The show was very small, but still a good time for me! OMG! I actually ordered MORE than usual!!! Perhaps it had to do with the smaller crowds. . .and having more time to actually look at the catalogs to put my selections together. OR, perhaps I was in a spendy mood and had no will power whatsoever!!! LOL!!!!!!! In any case, you will ALL have LOTS and LOTS of new goodies to buy and play with soon. Look out for more Peel Off Stickers in pastel and pearly colors! Frosted and sugar-coated brads! Felt, sheer, mylar and transparent blossoms to build (shipping Nov). Clear stamp sets aplenty from Rusty Pickle, Autumn Leaves, Crafty Secrets, Doodlebug, Heidi Grace, Inkadinkado and more! Clip-it-up storage solutions, 7 Gypsies keys & paper packs, Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paints & Tools, Mini Scor-it boards, New Staz-On colors plus New Stickles. . .ok, ok, you get my drift, right!?!?

I'll keep you posted when all this fun stuff starts to arrive. And, get ready for Free Demo Day Wednesdays w/Deb coming soon!!!!

No comments: