Saturday, January 31, 2009

I won! I won!



I can't believe I was the GRAND PRIZE winner of this Creative Options rolling tote! Bobbie and I were wondering why there was such a big crowd gathered at the booth. . .she immediately scored a couple tickets for us to enter the drawing. We decided why not? Yeah, good question!!!! You will definitely see me rolling around this grand tote proudly to all my classes! It is so soft, made of a durable suede material with LOTS of pockets and room for papers, stamps and more! I normally don't enter contests, so a BIG THANKS to Bobbie for enabling me and assisting me by rolling it around CHA for me!!!! You can see Bobbie smiling in the forefront for me in the picture below! LOL!!!

4 comments:

KAT said...

Eva, congrats on winning that HUGE rolling tote. I am sooo happy you won - you deserve it! And I know you will put it to good use. Have fun!

torre said...

What an AWESOME tote, I bet you can fit a large amount of crafting "stuff" into it. Have fun filling each pocket (if you haven't done so already).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eva! I think that is so awesome when things like that happen... here you were just curious and entered at the last minute with one ticket and won! I think that's how it SHOULD happen! Have a ball with that bag!

Anonymous said...

菲梵酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,

禮服酒店上班,

酒店小姐,

便服酒店經紀,

酒店打工,

酒店寒假打工,

酒店經紀人,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工經紀,

制服酒店經紀,

專業酒店經紀,

合法酒店經紀,

酒店暑假打工,

酒店兼職,

便服酒店工作,

酒店打工,

制服酒店經紀,

酒店經紀,